** I do not handle criminal law or personal injury issues at this time. However, exceptions will be made for current clients who are confronted with this type of issue.**

Immigration Services at Lodhi Law Office:


Immigration Law Issues

Attorney Patricia can help you or your family member apply to get a US visa (the first step in obtaining a"green card"),  adjust your status, apply for asylum, obtain an unlawful presence waiver, Removal defense, as well as other immigration issues that may pertain to your case. 

Because immigration law is Federal and not Statutory, I am able to help people throughout all of the United States. You do not need to live in the state of Kentucky to become a client at Lodhi Law Office!

All of our conversations and meetings can take place via telephone, so there is no need for you to come to my office in Lexington. This is not only convenient for you, but it may also keep you safe during this anti-immigration climate.


Here is a brief list of how I can help you:

  • Green Card through Marriage ( I-130 Relative Petition with AOS I-485)
  • Green Card through Family (I-130 Relative Petition)
  • Fiance Visa (K)
  • Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents  (I-751)
  • Adjustment of Status (I-485)
  • Consular Processing (after I-130)
  • Waivers (I-601, I-601A, I-212)
  • Cancellation of Removal
  • EAD (Employment Authorization Card)
  • Affidavit of Support for Immigrant Visa
  • VAWA Petition (Victim of Domestic Violence)
  • T-Visa (Victim of Human Trafficking)
  • U-Visa (Victim of Criminal Activity)
  • SIJS Visa (Special Immigrant Juvenile)

  • Asylum (Defensive and Affirmative)

  • B1/B2 Tourist Visa

  • Citizenship and Naturalization
  • Naturalization Test Preparation    


  • Immigration Court Removal/Deportation Defense
  • Immigration Bonds

  • Cancellation of Removal (LPR and non-LPR)